Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Aplenty

I couldn't help but look at the colours of fall - yellow, orange and GOLD glittering in the sun, and say Thank God for creation! :)



Beijing International Christian Fellowship celebrated its 30th anniversary this past Sunday. 30 years of God's grace and provision for the community in this country...nothing short of a miracle. Different congregations- the Koreans, French, Cantonese, Mandarin, Filipino etc came together to put up a celebration Sunday. Im gonna miss having such a diverse community worshiping together, but this is what it'll be like in Heaven! Rejoice :D



I've got a bro from Si Chuan who is now studying in Xi'an. We've kept in close contact since 2005 and when he knew I was in Beijing, Rui Zhi got his friend to bring over some winter wear for me! Love them...wish I could wear them in sunny Singapore ;)

And just this afternoon, our tutors let those who were not teaching off so I had plenty of time to work on TP7 and TP8. Such JOY to be let off at 1.30pm! Woohoo... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment