Saturday, October 30, 2010

TV Day

And I thought Assignment 4 could be completed in one morning and I could spend the rest of Sat thinking about my last 2 TP. Bleah. Listing my Strengths and why they are important + Areas to Work On + Strategies and Techniques that I can use took up my entire day! :(

Hmm...then again, maybe I spent too much time engaged in:

China's Got Talent! If you've watched American Idol, Britain's Got Talent and went wow, imagine what a country with 1.3 billion people can produce!

Xiao Zhu's awesome! *skip to 1.00min directly to view*


I've watched 周立波 before my attachment and finally caught him again on TV tonight. He's the most famous stand-up comedian in China right now (poking fun at issues from current affairs to politicians in good humour) and it's hilarious whether in Putonghua or Shanghainese. To watch his clips, click here.


As Im typing this, yeah...I'm watching 24 girls grill single male contestants and 撒娇-ing (cringe!) to win eligible ones over. One show I don't think the West will ever copy or make a success of... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment