Friday, October 22, 2010

CELTA Day 10 - Half-way Thru!


At lunch today, a couple of us were talking about the difference between the UK and Britain on the map (like the one on the left).

Then Josh studied the map and asked,

"So where is New Zealand?"

Andrew and I laughed till tears rolled down our cheeks.

"We KNOW where you're from, Josh..."

This college grad from California is amusing. The other day in class, he imitated Madonna's signature moves in Vogue to elicit her name, but none of the Chinese students got it. I didn't either, but it was hilarious.

***

This is my 3rd free night and it feels so good! I don't teach the Elementary class till next Wednesday though my weekend's gonna be spent on that lesson plan and Assignment 3.

I had to resubmit Assignment 2 cos my grammar analysis wasn't up to standard. Technically, I had 2 days to work on it but I wanted it out of the way so I handed it back to my tutor this evening.

Her "Are you sure?" made me totally question what I did..... Oh God, please let me pass my resubmission!

No comments:

Post a Comment