Monday, October 18, 2010

CELTA Day 6 - TP 3

I was this close to getting an S+.

The topic was a relevant and engaging one on Relationships (stages from meeting & falling in love till having children & sending them to 'boarding school'), and I thoroughly enjoyed delivering the lesson on Listening. Having students and retirees among my students also meant we had a lively discussion (focused on speaking) on differences between the past and now e.g. They had more children vs They have only one child.

But I failed in meeting my lesson aim - and that's BIG in Week 2. So while my fellow trainees, my students and even I thought the lesson was awesome, my tutor rightly pointed out that I missed the mark. She commented - 'Next Lesson :) '

S+ seems so unattainable - 遥不可及.


No comments:

Post a Comment